Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back at the House

I thought I'd hate being in the house alone with the boys. So much space, so much to get messy and have to clean up, so many quiet nights after my little men are in bed. But honestly I don't mind it so much...

I've never felt like there was time to relax, it was a constant stream of cooking and laundry and cleaning. But I've found with only 3 people, it doesn't get so terrible. Yesterday I had time for 2(Yes, I said 2!) long relaxing bubble baths! I even had my dear ol' friend Jewel over for some crafty time! (Don't get me wrong...Jewel is by no means "ol" in age, just one of my longest friendships! Since KINDERGARTEN!!!)

Only problem is...the dryer is out. I pushed the button to start it today and it went "grrrrrrrrbuzzzzzzzz...POP" then the whole house smelled like burning plastic. Yay! (Note the sarcasm in that excitement) So my poor little house is currently covered in wet laundry, hanging from chairs, sprawled across the kitchen table, all just waiting to dry. *sigh* Looks like that tax check will be going towards either fixing the dryer...or God forbid, buying a new one. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo glad to "hear" some hope in your voice again. Also glad you had time with Jewell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new blog look. Sorry about the dryer. God will provide!

    ReplyDelete